You Won’t find a better Deal
Important Announcement from the IRS:
Tax Filing Season Starts January 23, 2016
Our desktop software is built based on the needs of busy tax offices that specialize in providing their clients with fast and accurate tax returns.With industry-leading tools such as TextLink™ technology, and support for electronic signature pads and hand-held scanners, you are able to process tax returns more quickly and accurately than ever before.
Read more about uTax Velocity
Our desktop software is built based on the needs of busy tax offices that specialize in providing their clients with fast and accurate tax returns.
With industry-leading tools such as TextLink™ technology, and support for electronic signature pads and hand-held scanners, you are able to process tax returns more quickly and accurately than ever before.
Because every business is different, we offer a broad variety of packages. Choose the one that best fits your specific needs.
- Speed and efficiency
- Fast and accurate calculations
- Management Dashboard
- Comprehensive reports
- Electronic signature pads
- Text message clients from the application
- Self-employment tax
- Easy to learn
- Forms-based approach
- Permissions-based access
- Encrypted data transmission
- Multi-lingual support
- Remote office management
- Multiple banking options
- All States supported
uTax Velocity Premier System includes our Federal 1040 software and State 1040 software for all states along with preferred e-filing rates.
uTax Velocity Enterprise System includes our Federal 1040 software and State 1040 software for all states along. Plus Federal 1120, 1120S, and 1065 modules as well as the companion modules for up to 3 states. And you’ll receive preferred e-filing fees so you can instantly transmit your returns safely and securely.
In-Depth Calculations In-depth tax calculations allow you to prepare the most complicated tax returns with confidence and ease. The following is a list of the various automatic tax calculations:
- Business use of home for Schedules A, C, E, F, K-1, and Forms 2106/4835
- Consolidated sales of assets
- Child care credit
- Earned income credit
- Standard mileage vs. actual expenses
- IRA, Keogh, SEP and SIMPLE deductions
- Self-employment tax
- Taxable Social Security Benefits
- Estimate vouchers and worksheet
- Exception for real estate professionals
- Vacation home limitations and carryovers
- At-risk limitations and carryovers (regular and AMT)
- Related party transactions for installment sales and like-kind exchanges
- Passive loss limitations and carryovers
- All States
- City Tax Returns
Comprehensive Depreciation Capabilities Built-in depreciation module manages complex depreciation calculations and transfers depreciation and asset sales information to the forms automatically.
- Ten methods for depreciating assets, including four custom methods
- Manages asset calculations on dispositions and asset retirement automatically
- Maintains separate Federal and State numbers
- Calculates AMT depreciation automatically
- Associates asset with the appropriate activity
- Captures asset disposal information and automatically transfers it to appropriate lines on Form 1040 4562, 4797, 6252, and 8824
- Displays depreciation calculation
Fast, Easy, Efficient and Innovative
Our software provides you with industry-leading tools to improve the speed and efficiency of your tax business. Below are a few examples:
- Electronic Signature Pads capture taxpayer signatures electronically
- Hand-held scanners that scan and store taxpayer documents and read 2-D barcodes on form W-2, speeding the processing of returns and helping you meet government disclosure requirements
- TextLink™ technology lets you text message clients directly from the software
With over 15 years of experience in e-file industry, Republic Bank Tax Refund Solutions is one of the leading national providers of Refund Transfers (RTS). Millions of customers annually chose a RT from Republic Bank to receive their refund quickly and conveniently while paying tax preparation and other fees with their refund.
Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (TPG) is located in San Diego, California and was established in 2010 upon the sale of Santa Barbara Bank and Trust Tax Division.
TPC , in cooperation with our banking partners, provides fairly-prices quality financial products which deliver true value and satisfy customers’ needs.
Our bank product program allows tax professionals like you to diversify businesses and compete with the national chains.
Our management team has been involved in the tax refund servicing side of the e-file industry since 1989.
GO GREEN AND SAVE
Save Time and Improve Efficiency with Electronic Signature Pads
Improve Your Office Efficiency
With support for Topaz Electronic Signature Pads, professional tax offices are able to improve efficiency and save time by meeting government disclosure requirements, minimizing errors, and moving towards a paperless office.
Save Time With Each Return
With Topaz Systems’ robust software, the taxpayer’s signature is securely bound to the document for which it was intended, reducing tax preparation time by up to eight minutes per return and allowing you to prepare more returns in less time.
The signature pads certified for use include:
Topaz SigLite™ 1×5 T-S460 – SigLite is Topaz’s low-cost pressure-sensitive electronic signature pad. SigLite features highquality biometric and forensic capture techniques with a low-cost touchpad and stylus in place of the active electromagnetic pen and sensor.
Topaz SigLite™ 1×5 T-S461 – SigLite SL is Topaz’s slim low-cost electronic signature pad. SigLite SL features all the high-quality biometric and forensic capture techniques of a SigLite tablet but with a thin 0.20” profile for extreme portability.
Topaz SigLite™ LCD 1×5 T-L460 – SigLite is Topaz’s low-cost pressure-sensitive electronic signature pad. SigLite features highquality biometric and forensic capture techniques with a low-cost touchpad and stylus in place of the active electromagnetic pen and sensor.
To get your Free Signature Pad & Scanner* (Restrictions Apply)
Electronically Scan & Store Taxpayer Documents and Information
Easy to useScan and Store is a simple process that your tax office will be up-to-speed and using in minutes – with minimal training.With Scan & Store, you can:
Scan and store taxpayer source documents
Capture valid forms of taxpayer identification
Take a photo of the taxpayer for quick and easy identification
Improve efficiency and accuracy
Improve efficiency and accuracy while saving time with integrated support for Scan & Store technology. With support for Scan & Store built into your professional tax software solution, you can now electronically capture taxpayer documents and information.
Save time and increase business
With Scan & Store, you no longer have to take the time to photocopy multiple taxpayer documents. Instead, you can capture all taxpayer source documents with a single click.
Reduce costs and move towards a paperless office
With the documentation requirements for both the IRS and banks, the amount of paper used by tax offices over the course of the tax season is significant – as is the cost. With Scan & Store, you are able to drastically reduce the amount of paper used for every tax return. With the money saved, the digital scanner will quickly pay for itself – and more!
Motorola Symbol DS6707DC
Our software supports the use of the Motorola Symbol DS6707DC handheld digital imager scanner. With a viewfinder and an aiming bull’s-eye to facilitate accurate point-and-shoot aiming for image capture, the Symbol DS6707DC is easy to use and requires virtually no training.
To get your Free Signature Pad & Scanner* (Restrictions Apply)ORDER NOWDisclaimer: Must do 100 bank products to qualify
Efficiently Communicate With Your Client Using Text Messaging
The Benefits of Text Messaging
Utilizing Short Messaging Services (SMS), more commonly known as “text messaging,” you are able to communicate with taxpayer clients by sending a text message directly to their cell phones.
Improve efficiency by communicating with clients via text messaging. Send a text message to taxpayer cell phones directly from our professional tax software. You can:
– Notify taxpayers, either individually or as a group, that their checks are ready.
– Save on costs by eliminating the need for staff dedicated to contacting customers.
– Customize and track sent messages.
The text messaging feature includes two options:
– Standard text messaging feature that is available to all customers at no additional cost.
– Enhanced text messaging with no limitations to the quantity or frequency of text messages at an additional cost.
Subscribe & recieve latest updates from IRS to your inbox